Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Riley's drawing!


Not to be out done by his big brother Riley sat down this evening to practice his drawing. I was blown away by his little people, I especially love the one with the big ears so cute! I'm amazed that he's already drawing eyebrows. It seems that all of a sudden he's gone from scribbling to drawing actual people, and he's only 3. I'm so proud ;0) Not really sure what way round I should put it as he's drawn people all the way round so i just went with the flow :0)

7 comments:

Penny said...

Oh MY! That's AMAZING!!! He's even tried out some writing as well. These two boys are both going to be FAMOUS artists! ;o) xxx

Jess said...

Very cute!
It's lovely to look at back at these when they're older. I've kept lots from my own children and we have great fun when we get the old box of stuff out and come across them!xx

Art by Darla Kay said...

Good job Riley! Such detail and only 3???? WOW! I see great things coming :)

Julia Christie said...

Sooo Cute - looks like he has skipped right over the phase where every person they draw looks like an alien. Just precious! Tell Riley to keep it up.

Smiles,

JuliaChristie

Juliette Crane said...

so adorable. it looks like a happy little city of fun people. xoxo, juliette

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

That is fantastic for a 3yr old!! Riley did a great job.

Kristin said...

This is wonderful - you are such a good example to him - they are going to have such a creative outlook on life because of you! Bravo, Kristin xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails