Tuesday, March 9, 2010

New ribbons to update my shop!!!



Hi everyone, well finally I received some new bits and pieces to play with today. I have found an ebay site that sells these multicoloured voil ribbon necklaces. I ordered loads in all sorts of colours so that depending on the Japanese paper or the print of an original painting of mine that I'm using, I can use the appropriate colour to compliment the pendant. I like my boho style chain and silver ball chain but these ribbons I hope will add another option. I really like the ribbons and am wearing one myself now. It's interesting to see how a different necklace or chain can change the look of a pendant. Here are two that I added to my shop this afternoon.

9 comments:

pinkglitterfae said...

Nicola they are pretty! I like both looks, depending on what I'm wearing. The ribbons seems more feminine though, which I prefer.

I still haven't made any pendants after ordering supplies before Christmas. They look so nice when you show them, I wish I had more time though..

Penny said...

The ribbon necklaces are lovely and look really nice against your pendants!

Sophia said...

Hi Nicola, I love your new ribbons. They really add alot to your beautiful charms. :)

Happy Tuesday!

NatashaMay said...

Love these ribbons! They make the pendants even more special.

Amalia K said...

Nicola, you are so very creative! The ribbons complement the pendants so beautifully.. And thank you for your kinds words, it's good to have friends to help me cheer up! (^_^) ox

Susan said...

Nicola, These are a lovely addition to your already stunning pieces, terrific! Also there's an award for you at my blog!

Paul C said...

Most artistic and worthy of being a children's book illustrator. Best wishes.

Amalia K said...

Hey there Nicola... I'm giving you the same award as Susan did. Yes, yes, that's probably cheating, I don't care cos you're so lovely! xx

Kristin said...

Hi friend!
Thank you for your sweet comment - I say that I am going to add information / thoughts about adoption on my blog, but I never really have. I am going to start as there is still such misunderstanding / questions about the subject . . . So So excited for my lovely painting to come - am deciding where to put it now (I need a place of honor)! Beautiful necklaces - I love the addition of the purple ribbon on top especially. They will make a wonderful option, Kristin xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails