Saturday, March 27, 2010

Illustration Friday - Rescue


Well just a quick one this week, I resisted the urge to add colour for a bit of a change and just used some pencil and pens. Bit tired today as last night was a very exciting evening, my lovely cousin Clarey gave birth to her second little girl 'Willow' and I was lucky enough to be present and catch Willow as she came out. It wasn't a very long labour, 3 hours, but I found it hard to come down off cloud 9 afterwards so ended up having a late night. Clare was amazing she made it look far to easy and I almost want to do it again myself, ALMOST heheheh. Poor thing could have done with a bit of a rescue herself last night from the pain but she got through it like a warrior woman I'm so proud!!!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

ohhh, congrats to you and your family - there is nothing cooler than that - I am so happy for you! Great piece too - your drawing skills are wonderful, Kristin xo

Unknown said...

first time i visit uour blog, nice draw

Debbie Clandening said...

I love this drawing.That's exciting news about Willow!! Congradulations!!! Babies are so wonderful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails