Friday, May 14, 2010

Some new resin lockets




Well here are 3 of the lockets I made yesterday, two with Japanese paper and one out of a print of one of my designs. I think they are cute but I'm still working on perfecting the use of the resin. I quite like them though and think they'll make nice presents. I did make a really cute one out of the dragonfly paper but unfortunetly my 3 year old decided to poke it with his finger this afternoon and it was still tacky so left a giant finger print on top of the picture, luckily I was able to take out that one as it wasn't completely hard and I'm starting again. Hopefully I'll have that one to show you tomorrow :0)

5 comments:

Å olanje na domu-Waldorf said...

Wow, these lockets are fantastic, Nicola!

Val's Dragonfly Whimsy said...

they are looking excellent Nicola, resin is so tricky to work with but so much fun and really makes your pieces pop! I look forward to seeing your new resin pieces in the future - and, oh, finger tip in the shiny surface, I have had that happen a number of times at my place LOL

Kelly Berkey said...

They are beautiful! I love all your new jewelry. I so love dragonflies and can't wait to see that one!
Hugs,
Kelly

Jess said...

They're beautiful Nicola, I do like the decorative border, it really sets them off!xx

Shirley said...

SOO wonderful, Nicola!! You are just on fire! These are so beautiful, as are the recent pendants you posted below. I just wanted to THANK YOU so much for the beautiful necklace of your amazing lady. Thank you, thank you, thank you! She is so wonderful and my girls love it. Continued success to you with your artwork and your booming Etsy shop...awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails