Thursday, May 20, 2010

Illustration Friday Equipment


Hi everyone, well I'm afraid my posts may be a bit sporadic for a while as we are getting closer to our renovations and our trip. I want to keep drawing and painting but it's a little bit crazy but I'll try to keep up as best I can, if I don't do it now I feel weird it's such a part of my life these days. Anyway, it's a little bit late but I wanted to post it anyway, my entry for this weeks illustration Friday topic which is 'Equipment'.

This astronaut was not impressed when he realised that his assistant hadn't packed the right equipment for his latest expedition. When he went to plant the flag he pulled out this instead, tennis anyone?

8 comments:

Lauren said...

This is so cute, I just love the look on his face! :) Thank you so much for your sweet comment, I am so glad to have met you too :) ~Lauren

Šolanje na domu-Waldorf said...

Well, you're not far off. :) Last time they pulled out golf clubs. :))) Nice one, Nicola!

Julia Christie said...

This is great and Funny! His face really expresses what he is feeling.

Take a deep breath with all you have going, but do keep sharing as much as you can with us. We will miss you if you don't!

Smiles

Pásztohy Lili said...

the mustache is the best and funniest part very good job well done i like it

lissa said...

cute drawing, I adorable his mustache for some reason

Penny said...

I love the mustache too!!!

Dear Fireflies said...

Ahahahaha...! Look at his face!! He may also be saying,"By jove! I say, what bad luck, eh?" (^O^)

Unknown said...

Hi Nicola!! this is such a great piece...and I love your idea for equipment!!! how clever!!! wonderful work!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails