Thursday, May 13, 2010

I really can't stop-New Pendants!



Hi everyone, well just when I thought to myself that I might slow down on the making pendants thing (got so much to do before our big trip) my gorgeous cousin gave me some beautiful Japanese paper that she brought back from Japan! I couldn't resist so made a heap today. I'm putting these two into my etsy shop tonight!

I shall show you the others over the next few days as I've had a great time this afternoon. I've also been working on some new lockets and some resin so when they are hard I shall take some pics!! I've also started some sketches for an upcoming commission, I'm hoping to do the sketches before my trip then when we come back I'll get down to painting them in my new art space!!!

3 comments:

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

Dragon fly girl is adore and the jewelry is beautiful!! I love them all. How busy you are he he he he!!! These are fantastic indeed! Hope that you had a wonderful mother's day!
Thanks so much for your very sweet words left at the blog.
You are the best!
V

Anonymous said...

Nicola, they are beautiful, can see why you have got the bug for them.
Hope your having an awesome week!

Love and hugs!

Julie

Penny said...

What beautiful paper! No wonder you couldn't resist! Lovely colours, stunning pendants! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails