Monday, September 26, 2011

Sunday sketches - late entry, mini work of art

Hi guys,

I'm a bit late with my Sunday sketch piece this week. It was my birthday last week and on Saturday night hubby and I had a child free night so went out for dinner and drinks with some friends, we had a lovely night with great company and great food but a late night. I'm still feeling it today hehehe so I didn't get on the computer much yesterday which is why I'm uploading my Sunday Sketch piece today.

 This is my first of many 'mini works of art'. I've opened a new section in my etsy shop where I will be selling these cute little canvas' that come with an easel.
 The canvas measures 8cm x 10cm.......
Here is a pic of it next to my hand so you can get an idea of the size. I think these little works of art would look great displayed on your office desk at work or at home, or even on the mantel piece! :0)

Hope you all had a great weekend :0)

8 comments:

Denise said...

Darling little wonders

Anonymous said...

So cute these mini pieces of art!!

Å olanje na domu-Waldorf said...

This is the cutest thing! :) Love the face and I love that it's on an easel. :) Looks like you had fun celebrating. :)

Jess said...

That's a lovely idea! I have some of those little easels I used once for an exhibition. These tiny paintings look great on them! Thanks so much for you comment on my blog about children growing up, it's sad and happy all rolled into one isn't it?
Jess xx

Magic Love Crow said...

Beautiful painting! I hope you had a great birthday! Take Care ;o)

Anonymous said...

Well, Happy Birthday, Nicola. If you hadn't put your hand in the final picture, I would have had the wrong idea about the size of your lovely red haired girl. I just took a peek at your art room. Very nice. It has such great light, something mine lacks. And yours is also much neater than mine! LOL! Faye

Tammie Lee said...

So glad you had a wonderful birthday!
Happy wonderful birthday and year to you.

Your painting is lovely. Wishing you the best with sales.

Annie Lightbulb said...

So cute and with cheeky smile and teeth :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails