Friday, October 15, 2010

Thank you everyone so very much!!





I've been so touched this week by the comments you gorgeous blog friends have left me in response to my last post, I was definately on a bit of a downer but after listening to all your points of view I realised that I shouldn't take this last experience to heart. You all made me remember why I started being creative in the first place, because I LOVE it and it makes me very happy!!

So I got on with things this week, I've just about finished my commission which I can't wait to show you once I have given it to my client and today I've been packaging things up for this market I was invited to do tomorrow, just a small one but my first one which will be a great experience for me.

So I thought I would show you all a peak at how I'll be setting up my stall tomorrow, I thought I'd have a practice today!!!

Wish me luck! :0)

3 comments:

EVA said...

Good luck Nicola!

Hope you have fun and make some sales!

Heather said...

Good luck to YOU!!!!! xxxooo

Cathy Bueti said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better! Your artwork looks great in these photos! Have fun! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails