Thursday, June 11, 2009

My first blog award!!

I have just received my first ever blog award! From the lovely and very talented Jessie Lilac. Thank you so much Jessie, it was a lovely surprise! Jessie is an artist who produces some wonderful dreamy water colour work amongst other beautiful paintings. I discovered Jessie through blogging, and she has given me so much inspiration and motivation for my own art. I have met so many wonderful and talented artists it just makes me want to keep going with my little dream.
Here are a few rules when accepting your award:
1. Deliver this award to eight other people.
2. Include the following text with the award on your site...
These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends.They are not interested in self aggrandizement.
Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut,even more friendships are propagated.
Please give more attention to these writers.


I have chosen 8 artists/writers and bloggers that have inspired me and also have given me some wonderful advice.

Annette Quirke

Darla

Diana Evans

Karabeth

Amusing Muses

The Doodle Girl

Capricious and Arbitrary

Melinda Smith's Mull and Fiddle


Thanks everyone, I love visiting your blogs and your lovely comments have meant alot!!


7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Nicola!!! you are so so sweet and that message you left on my blog really made my day!!! I am so thrilled to have inspired you to start your own blog...it is amazing how many wonderful people you will meet on your creative journey.....

Bless your heart!!!

Hugs
Diana

Miss KB said...

Wow! Thank you so much Nicola, this is such a nice surprise!!! I really admire your work and it is so great to know that you enjoy mine as well! Keep on inspiring and creating! I love looking at all of your posts!

Ps. I haven't had any other feedback on my blog not loading?? I will keep checking into it... hopefully I will get it figured out soon. Thanks for giving me a heads up :)

Art by Darla Kay said...

Bless your sweet heart Nicola! Thank you SO much! Congratulations on your first award! It is well deserved, you're great!
Thanks also for your lovely message on my blog. You made my night♥♥
Hugs,
Darla

Aiden said...

Congratulations Nic! I've loved reading your blog and seeing all your art - it's so good being able to see what you're working on right away rather than having to wait until I visit. And thank you so much for including me, it's been my pleasure to give you some advice and see the wonderful things you've done with it!
A xxx

Jess said...

You're very welcome Nicola, your creativity inspires me :)

Annette Q said...

Thank you so much Nicola!
I saw your comment when I first logged onto my computer this morning and it made me smile when I really needed it!! I'm so happy that you enjoy visiting my blog and that I can be of any help in your creative journey. Your blog is truly inspirational and exudes niceness and creativity. Continue with your great work!!!:-)

Art by Darla Kay said...

Award #2 is awaiting you at my place :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails