Sunday, March 1, 2009

Spring time in Paris


Hi everyone, today I decided to post my attempt at a 'Daily art stop challenge Wednesday'. Daily art stop is a website by a brilliant illustrator Diana Evans. Every week there will be a theme to inspire you to create something. This theme was from a couple of weeks ago now but I've only just jumped on board so I thought for my first attempt I would have a go at 'Spring time in Paris'. I just started doodling in my diary and ended up with this. Which I really like and really enjoyed doing. It's a great way to get your creative juices flowing as sometimes I need a little inspiration to get started. So thanks Diana hope you like it.
(oh and I'm aware that I spelt 'February' wrong on my picture I just got so excited that I actually finished it so fast, heheheh)
I did it in acrylic paint with black ink which seems to be my favourite choice at the moment.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails