Monday, April 13, 2009

Ruby's 1st Birthday Card


Well this week I managed to make 3 cards! I think that's a record for me, each one has been a great exercise though as they are all different kinds of celebrations. I'm really glad that I've started making cards again as I think they are a great gift to give somone. Today is my niece Ruby's 1st birthday. She is a very special little girl. I was at her birth a year ago today and it's probably the most amazing thing I've ever seen, (and yes a little bit scary too) I feel honoured to have witnessed her come into the world and she is turning into a beautiful and cheeky little munchkin. This card I made is painted in water colour paints and outlined in black pen. I really love this little character.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails