Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Rhys' birthday invite


Well my little baby is turning 6 in a few weeks so I decided to make up an invite for his party. My lovely talented step-father Tony made me my very own light box the other day and gave it to me as a suprise. I was very taken aback and love it! So I used my new toy to create this image. I drew the outline of Rhys' face onto some watercolour paper and put his head on Yoda's body as he quite like's Star Wars like most 6 year old children. I'm in the process of fiddling around with the style of the wording on the computer and perhaps putting some sort of back ground on the picture too. I'm not so tech savvy at the moment so it's still a work in progress but I thought I'd post this picture anyway.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails