Sunday, December 18, 2011

Sunday sketches - Obsessed with frogs!

Hi guys!

After creating my ballerina frog t-shirt for a little loved one I've had so many more froggy characters pop into my head and started sketching them! I think these little frogs would make lovely canvas' for children's bedrooms and I plan on painting them on a larger scale!

First up I got a bit festive with 'Santa Frog'
This one is 'Princess Frog'

I've got some other sketches I've been working on but will have to paint those another day!!! I seem to be heading back towards the childrens art at the moment I love creating new characters :0)

Hope you are all having a great weekend and enjoying the lead up to Christmas, now that school is finishing up and my Christmas market is done I'll be able to come visiting you all again! :0)

14 comments:

Sophia said...

I'm loving the santa froggie! How cute! hee. Your princess is adorable, too. :)

Catherine... said...

Hehe...love it...

Jehanne's doodles said...

Oh these are so cute :) Have a great Christmas!

BlackPumpkin said...

Frogs are a cute subject. Wonderful work! Happy holidays!

Helen said...

These are wonderful. I love them both and the princess one is my favourite. Happy ss

Gwen said...

Keep drawing the frogs I am a great fan of them:) I wonder what the next guise will be!
xx

WrightStuff said...

The frog Princess was bored so she went to the library... the librarian was very excited to have a Princess in the place and eagerly showed her so many books that she might like... However, to his frustration she said "reddit" to every one...

ArtMuseDog and Carol said...

Magical and wonderful frogs!~ Happy Holidays, namaste, Carol ^_^

Heather said...

ho ho ho! love the santa frog!!!!!

Victoria said...

Wow..these are totally fabulous..so gorgeous!! Yay!
Victoria

Lenora said...

Yes Christmas is coming! Love your froggy princess - wht a great expression!

Tammie said...

these are wonderfully fun!

Magic Love Crow said...

Merry Christmas, love the frogs ;o))

Nora CG said...

I love your happy and festive frogs! happy Holidays!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails