Friday, December 23, 2011

Paint Party Friday - Frog obsession continues

Hi everyone, well Christmas is nearly upon us so I thought I'd better add my paint party Friday pieces before things got crazy.

My last post I put up some frog pictures as I've been obsessed with them lately, so many characters bouncing around in my head, so this week in between lots of Christmas preparation I managed to paint two more.
'Zombie' Frog must be my favourite! I had so much fun with this little guy heheheh. I'm a massive zombie movie fan so had a lot of ideas for this one! He's painted in acrylic paint and I've used a biro pen to outline him, I've never used biro like this before it works really well with the paint!

'Karate' Frog, I've used some inspiration from the original 'Karate Kid' for this one heheheh!!!


I wish you all a fantastic happy and safe Christmas and look forward to painting more of these little guys next week! :0)

10 comments:

Heather said...

i love your groovy frog!
Happy Christmas to YOU!

Carol said...

Your froggies are way too cool!!!!
Merry Christmas!!!

Magic Love Crow said...

I agree, your frogs are way too cool! Merry Christmas ;o)

Å olanje na domu-Waldorf said...

They are brilliant! That karate frog cracks me up. :))) Happy Holidays! :)

Anonymous said...

Fantastic froggies! Love your style. Have a merry Christmas! Faye

EVA said...

You can tell just by looking at these how much fun you are having!

They are great! And I bet they will be in demand for T-shirts too.

Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas in your newly renovated home, Nicola!

Unknown said...

That zombie frog made ma laugh. Great Job!

pinkglitterfae said...

your frogs made me chuckle, they are too cute, lol! especially the zombie one. Zombies are everywhere these days, I think I saw a book about Zombie Jane Austen, haha!
Have a Merry Christmas, and I hope Santa was good to you
xoxo
betty

Gloria j Zucaro said...

What fun you have had! They are great.

Geckostone said...

Wonderful!!! I'm crazy about frogs too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails